If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All of the freshest veggies available during the summer months combined for a refreshing but hearty soup! —Amy Lyons
- 2 cups fresh corn kernals
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups filtered water, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, soaked in water until soft, drained
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- sea salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, basil and scallions. Remove 1/3 of the mixture and add to a blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth, and add back to the bowl with the veggies. Let sit a few hours in the fridge to allow the flavors to develop before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup