If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious Spanish influenced gazpacho. —fitlexyskitchen
- 2 pounds Heirloom Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Cucumber (Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 2 pieces Ezekiel Bread
- 2 Jalapenos (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Garlic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- In a large pot on medium high heat, saute garlic and red onion in olive oil until fragrant.
- Next, add in heirloom tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, green bell pepper, and jalapenos. Continue to cook for 5 minutes until tomatoes break down.
- Pour the ingredients into a blender and puree until chunky. Add in chopped bread and pulse the blender a few times.
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and add in vinegar, salt, and pepper. Serve slightly warm or chill in refrigerator for at least an hour to cool.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup