If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A colorful twist on a Fattoush. —Jordana D Shell
- 4 beetroots, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 sticks celery, sliced
- 1 piece Lebanese bread (flat bread)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup Feta or soft goats cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the beetroot in an aluminum tray, drizzle over the olive oil and shake to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 mins, turning occasionally.
- Set aside to cool.
- While the beets are cooking, place the flat bread in the oven for 5-10mins, until crispy.
- Break up the crunchy flat bread.
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl, leave the cheese and beets for the top.
- For the dressing, combine the ingredients and shake. Pour over the salad