If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chargrilled salmon fillets topped with a fresh peach, caper, and pickled shallot salad. —Riley Wofford
- 3 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 large peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (6 ounce) center-cut salmon fillets
- Toss together the shallots and vinegar in a large bowl. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. Add the peaches, basil, capers, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the salmon with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the salmon for 5 to 6 minutes per side, until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily. Spoon the peach salad over the salmon and serve.