If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy to make pizza crust comes out crunchy every time, just add your favourite toppings —Only Gluten Free Recipes
Makes two 16 ” pizza crusts
- 1 ½ tablespoons golden flaxseed
- 3 cups GF all purpose baking flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons very hot water
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 5 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Combine flaxseed and 3 tbsp. hot water and set aside for 20 minutes (will become jelly like)
- In a large bowl mix flour and salt and in a small bowl add sugar, yeast, olive oil and warm water, rest for 5 minutes for the yeast to activate
- Add the yeast mixture to flour and stir for 1 minute then add flax jelly and work the dough with your hands until dough becomes a ball.
- Set aside and cover with saran wrap and then a towel, rest for 2 hours in a warm place, then roll the dough between parchment paper to desired thickness, transfer to a pizza baking sheet and brush with olive oil and garlic. Top with your favourite toppings, bake for 15 - 17 minutes or until cheese is golden