If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I prefer milk ice cream over vanilla ice cream. If an ice cream is white it must smell and taste like milk! But unfortunately it’s not easy to capture the milk taste. I tried lots of recipes; the one I wrote below is the closest to what I’m searching. (Original recipe is : David Lebovitz – fleur de lait)
Ice cream itself is delicious but if you want something to serve your guests (something fancier I mean) you can combine it with the granitas that I shared the recipes other day or you can easily prepare the grilled peaches. —Ekin Soyaslan
Milk Ice Cream
milliliters whole milk
milliliters heavy cream
- 1) Warm milk and the sugar in a medium saucepan.
- 2) In another cup mix the cornstarch with heavy cream (make sure the cornstarch melt in the cream)
- 3) Stir it into the milk and heat the mixture, stir constantly until it starts to boil (İt’ll bubble slowly).
- 4) Reduce the heat and keep string for 2 more minutes.
- 5) Transfer the mixture to another cup and let it chill in the refrigerator. Stir the mixture in every 30 minutes to prevent the crust.
- 6) Once chilled do it by your ice cream machine instructions.
- 1) Heat the grill
- 2) Slice peaches
- 3) İn a small saucepan stir the honey and butter until it becomes homogeneous. (take 2 or 3 minutes) then remove from the heat
- 4) Dip the peach slices into the sauce and grill them until grill prints appear both sides (it take 10 to 15 minutes)
- 5) If you got any leftover peaches put them into the sauce pan and puree with rondo, it’ll make a lovely sauce for your ice cream.