If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 500 grams fresh deboned salmon
- 150 grams kosher salt
- 350 grams granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 tablespoon white peppercorns, lightly crushed
- Mix the salt, sugar, caraway seeds and peppercorns in a bowl large enough to fit your salmon fillet. Bury the fish in the mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- urn the salmon twice a day for 4 days. Rinse off the salt and sugar mixture. Dry thoroughly. Keep in the fridge, wrapped tightly in plastic, until needed.