If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My favorite winter soup —mia
mid sized onions
cup white wine
grams gouda cheese
- cut the onion in rings
- melt the butter in a large pan
- finely dice the garlic
- cook the onion in the melted butter until soft on low heat for about 40 minutes
- once the onion is soft, add the garlic
- add the white wine
- add the stock and bay leaves
- let simmer until the stock is reduced to half
- fill into bowls, cover with toasted bread and grated cheese
- put under the grill for about 10 minutes