If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coffee, paprika, a hint of cayenne and a few drops of balsamic work their magic to transform oven-grilled chicken into a caramelly, lip-smacking dinner treat. —quiche'n'tell
- 12 pieces skinless chicken drums and thighs
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground coffee
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1-2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash the chicken, pat dry on kitchen towels and using a sharp knife make two diagonal cuts on each piece for better absorption of flavours.
- Mix all the ingredients for the rub and pour over the chicken. Make sure it coats all the pieces. Set aside in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Heat the oven broiler to 180 degrees, and grill the chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil placed on the topmost shelf. After 15 minutes turn the pieces to cook the other side. Take care not to leave the chicken under the hot grill after it is cooked; they will dry up. Serve chicken hot with a fresh green salad.