If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My one and half year old loves quinoa (surprisingly) and while we try to introduce Indian food to her, mixing it up with quinioa and serving it as salad is far heathier(and easier for the kid to eat). —Kulsum Kunwa
- 1/2 cup red quinoa, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1/2 cup paneer
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 pinch kasturi methi (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and peper to taste
- Heat oil in a wok and add the cumin seeds. Once they crackle, add the ginger paste and spices.
- Tip in the peas and paneer and stir well to coat the spices on paneer and peas. Cook till the peas have softened. Add the garam masala and crushed kasturi methi.
- Add the cooked quinoa and toss well. Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or room temperature with yogurt. We serve it with a tablespoon of green chutney stirred in a cup of yogurt.