If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The most perfect, healthy desert. It takes five minutes to make and even less time to eat (you have been warned). The raw cocoa delivers huge taste but also tons of antioxidants. Raw cocoa helps make serotonin more available in the body, giving us a huge mood and energy boost. The avocado is packed with Omega 3 fatty acids, keeping our brains healthy and lowering inflammation in the body.
Best of all this mousse taste like it is made with rich butter and cream. It is silky and rich. It is decadent and delicious. It is also guilt free and totally totally worth whipping up. —Yolanda Hinchiffe
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons sweet berries
- 2 tablespoons Raw cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- Peel and de-stone the avocado and place into a bowl
- Add the cocoa, maple syrup and berries
- Blend all the ingredients together until a rich, smooth consistency is reached
- Chill in the fridge and serve topped with extra berries and a dusting of cocoa