If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Don’t tell your kids these are parsnip chips they will love them! The sweet flavour of parsnips makes these chips amazing and low fat! —Only Gluten Free Recipes
- 4 pieces medium size parsnips, peel and thinly slice just as you would potato chips
- 1 teaspoon your favourite GF herb like, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic, or just sea salt and pepper. But it is delicious as is, no need to add anything.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Add parsnips and grape seed oil into a bowl and toss until all chips are coated evenly
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes at 400 F on the middle rack in your oven, or until just golden brown, check after 10 minutes
- If you are adding herbs or spices add them at the same time as the oil