If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Paleo friendly snack or dessert that is quick, simple, and yummy! —Lauren Stewart
Serves 4-5 people for a dessert, or you can keep them all to yourself to snack on throughout the week!
pound bag of cherries
cup coconut milk
10 oz bag of vegan carob chips
chopped walnuts for sprinkling
- Take the stems off of the cherries and wash them in the sink. You can choose to take the pits out if you want. I didn't because it messed with the shape of the cherries and I didn't think it would hold the chocolate very well, but you're welcome to experiment!
- Pour the coconut milk into a pot and heat over medium heat - don't bring to a boil, but keep it warm
- Pour the carob chips into the pot with the coconut milk and take off heat. Consistently stir until the chocolate melts with the warm milk
- Dip the cherries into the melted chocolate and let the excess drip off. Or for more evenly covered cherries, dip using a toothpick and set them on a foam block as they dry.
- Put toppings on immediately to insure they stick as the chocolate dries.
- Place cherries on a platter with parchment paper and store in the fridge for about an hour for the chocolate to harden.