If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I discovered Trader Joe's Fig Butter, I loved it so much that I continually looked for ways to use it. This is one of my favorite breakfasts. —drbabs
- 2 slices grainy bread, toasted
- 1/2 small banana, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons your favorite peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons fig butter or jam
- flaky sea salt or kosher salt
- On one slice of your toasted bread, layer the peanut butter as thickly as you like. On the other slice, layer the fig jam. Place the banana slices on top of the peanut butter. Sprinkle the banana with a tiny amount of flaky sea salt or kosher salt. Place the fig layer on top of the bananas. Slice in half (or not!) and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe