Author Notes: The best of Italian antipasti, stacked. —Sarah|PickledCapers
Large Slices of Sourdough or Crusty Bread, toasted
Medium Chicken Breasts
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
tablespoons Poultry Seasoning
ounces Jarred Roasted Red Peppers (either halves or slices)
Hardboiled eggs, cooled and sliced
Dill Pickle Slices, cold and crisp are the best
tablespoons Cream Cheese, softened
In This Recipe
- Preheat Oven to 400.
- Rub both sides of chicken breast with olive oil, then season both sides generously with poultry seasoning.
- Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan with edges.
- Roast chicken at 400 for 20-30 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chicken breast) or until inner temperature reaches 163 or until juices run clear when sliced.
- Layer sandwich accordingly from bottom to top: pickles...tomato...chicken....salami...egg....red pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe