If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best of Italian antipasti, stacked. —Sarah|PickledCapers
- 4 Large Slices of Sourdough or Crusty Bread, toasted
- 2 Medium Chicken Breasts
- 2-3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Poultry Seasoning
- 2-3 ounces Jarred Roasted Red Peppers (either halves or slices)
- 6 Slices Salami
- 1-2 Hardboiled eggs, cooled and sliced
- 1 Ripe Tomato
- 4 Dill Pickle Slices, cold and crisp are the best
- 4-5 tablespoons Cream Cheese, softened
- Preheat Oven to 400.
- Rub both sides of chicken breast with olive oil, then season both sides generously with poultry seasoning.
- Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan with edges.
- Roast chicken at 400 for 20-30 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chicken breast) or until inner temperature reaches 163 or until juices run clear when sliced.
- Layer sandwich accordingly from bottom to top: pickles...tomato...chicken....salami...egg....red pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe
More Great Recipes: