If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon regular miso paste
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean paste
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil (I prefer avocado oil)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, minced
- 1/2 bulb garlic, minced
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 lb soft tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- cooked brown rice
- sea salt to taste
- green onions minced for garnish
- Sauce mix: miso paste, hoisin sauce, black bean paste, sake, red pepper flakes, and sea salt.
- Drain the water from the tofu and cut into cube pieces then set aside.
- Heat up a large frying pan until hot and pour in the cooking oil. Saute garlic, onion, ginger. Add the ground turkey and break it up into small pieces.
- When the turkey is cooked, add the sauce mix (miso paste, hoisin sauce, black bean paste, sake, red pepper flakes, sea salt) and stir.
- Add in the tofu and sesame oil, stir gently to toss the tofu well with the sauce and turkey. Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl, add to pan and stir. Lower the heat and let cook until the sauce thickens.
- Sprinkle with the green onions and serve with brown rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch