Author Notes: Here's something healthy to snack on while watching movies and/or sipping margaritas. I like to slightly nudge my edamame out of their pods with a gentle squeeze, swipe the lime wedge, dip in the salt, and munch. You might lose a few beans in the process, but don’t fret. Just take a sip of your beverage if that happens and try to look cool. —mrslarkin
package frozen edamame (about 8 ounces)
fresh cracked sea salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat edamame in microwave for 3 minutes on medium power, or until warm.
- Serve alongside fresh cracked sea salt, a lime wedge and a margarita (preferably on-the-rocks, with salt.)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack