If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfectly cooked steak combines with creamy goat cheese and the peppery bite of arugula… perfection on a pita! —There's A Cook In My Kitchen
- 1-1/4 pounds grassfed, boneless sirloin steak
- 1/2 small log of goat cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 3 pita pocket breads, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (any healthy type)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- Grill the steak until medium rare. Let rest at least 10 minutes. Slice thinly.
- Combine mayo and sriracha in a small bowl.
- Put steak, goat cheese, arugula, mayo mixture and pesto in pitas. Enjoy!