If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grain free, flour free, no sugar sweet potato pancakes with coconut butter —Brittany Barton
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons tbsp coconut butter (make this by food processing 4 tbsp of shredded coconut)
- .5 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- dash salt
- .5 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil for frying
- cinnamon for topping
- Whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add in the sweet potato, coconut butter, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
- Put 1 tsp of coconut oil in a frying pan. Turn heat to medium. Once the oil is melted, scoop out 1/4 cup of batter and place in the center of the pan. Cook until bubbles begin to pop up and the pancake is firm enough to flip, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 1 minute more. Repeat until all batter is used. Serve with cinnamon, maple syrup or butter. ***Adapted from Canada Girl Eats Paleo’s Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe.