If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish can be made all year long. I use pizza dough from the local pizza store, or sometimes they sell the dough in my market, or even the Pillsbury pizza dough works. I'm sure you could make it from scratch too :) I like to cook the dough a little big (5 mins?) before putting the ingredients on and baking. Truffle oil brushed on it is delicious. —Debbie
- 1 pizza dough
- 21 cherry tomatoes (or more)
- 50 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 truffle oil
- 1 cup fresh whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 fresh mozzarella
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Spread Pizza dough out across a baking sheet
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes
- Once slightly baked, brush Truffle Oil all over
- Cut up cherry tomatoes into halves and place all over dough
- Cut up sun dried tomatoes and place all over dough
- Place dollops of ricotta cheese all over dough
- Slice mozzarella and place all over the other ingredients
- Cut the fresh basil and put all over cheese
- Drizzle Truffle Oil all over pizza
- Bake for about 7 minutes at 400.