If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Omelet with yellow tomato, yellow squash, potato croutons, pine nuts and parsley —Sue O'Bryan
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1 very small potato, cubed
- 1 teaspoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 small yellow zucchini, sliced crosswise
- 3 yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 poppy seed bagel, toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 green bean, cut into tiny pieces
- Over medium heat, sauté potato cubes and green bean in 1 Tbsp butter until crisped, about 5 minutes. Remove, toss with pine nuts and parsley, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In same saucepan, heat remaining butter and add zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Pour in eggs and cook until set, about 4 minutes. Fold omelet in half and cut into two pieces. Place omelet pieces on bottom of bagel, add potato cube mixture, parmesan cheese, and top with bagel top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe