If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
ounces (2 cans) chicken broth
ounces (1 can) sweet corn, drained
ounces ground turkey
cup raw shrimp (medium or large), diced
teaspoons sesame oil
teaspoons soy sauce
dash of white pepper
boiled egg (optional)
green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- Heat up chicken broth, sweet corn, ground turkey, shrimp, sesame oil, soy sauce, and white pepper in a pot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and room temperature water until dissolved. Pour cornstarch mix into boiling soup and boil until soup thickens.
- Slowly pour in the beaten eggs and stir.
- Serve in bowls garnished with black pepper, green onions, and an boiled egg.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch
More Great Recipes: