If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 14 ounces (2 cans) chicken broth
- 14.75 ounces (1 can) sweet corn, drained
- 5 ounces ground turkey
- 1/4 cup raw shrimp (medium or large), diced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- dash of white pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- boiled egg (optional)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- Heat up chicken broth, sweet corn, ground turkey, shrimp, sesame oil, soy sauce, and white pepper in a pot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and room temperature water until dissolved. Pour cornstarch mix into boiling soup and boil until soup thickens.
- Slowly pour in the beaten eggs and stir.
- Serve in bowls garnished with black pepper, green onions, and an boiled egg.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch