If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious is all I can say about this sandwich and their ingredients. —mariana
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams ricotta
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1/2 red apple in a small pieces
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- A little drops of vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Crush the ricotta with a fork, add the mayonnaise, curry and vinegar, salt and pepper. Chop the eggs, and add them to the folder, as well as the remaining ingredients.
- Serve this folder in your favorite bread in sandwiches, barring bread and putting on top, tomato, lettuce and avocado (optional as it may opt for other ingredients).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe
More Great Recipes: Sandwiches