If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Since the beginning of sandwiches we as a race have tried to live up to "The Earl". I consider the Burger a pefect sandwich with a mulitude of toppings, from cheese, Bacon, to tofu, "too each there own". I enjoy a good rueben from the infamous "Ktaz's Deli" made from thick sliced pastrami in between two slices of Rye Bread. This burger is an Ode so to speak to The Earl and the Rueben. —Dominic Brannigan
- 1 pound Brisket
- 4 tablespoons Cracked Peper
- 2 tablespoons Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon Mustard Powder
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- Form 4 1/4 lb burgers with Brisket.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle liberally on burger and wrap. Let bstand for at least 1 Hour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 Roasted Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon Squeezed
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Brown Mustard
- Combine all Ingredients and blend till imulsified.