If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It' s a mix of traditional Greek salad and a traditional recipe of Cretan Rusk. —Eirini Zevelaki
- 1 piece Dakos ( Cretan barley Rusk)
- 1 piece Tomato
- 1 piece Cucumber
- 50 grams Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Vergin olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Oregano
- 5 pieces Olives or capers
- Rub the tomato and put her over the dakos.
- Cut the cucumber in small pieces and place them over.
- Sprinkle with salt and olive oil.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- Put the olives or capers over and sprinkle with oregano on top.
- The Greek open sandwich is ready!