If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Super healthy, super savory and refreshing quinoa dish makes the perfect meal or snack. —Nellie Zamascikova
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 3 cups Kale, ribs removed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agava syrup
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend about 30 second, until smooth.
- Boil water in a saucepan and add quinoa. Cook for 20-25 minutes or according to the package instruction. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat. Add kale and cook stirring for 7-10 minutes. I like, when kale is crispy. If you want kale to be soft, then add a couple of tablespoons of water and let it cook longer, until tender. Add lemon juice, salt and black pepper and remove from the heat. Transfer quinoa to a large bowl. Pour dressing over quinoa and toss well. Add kale, allow dish to sit for 5 minutes and serve warm garnished with raspberries. You can also serve it cold.