If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Some family members announced their visit earlier today and since I had a full schedule, I didn't have that much time to prepare something to serve, so I decided to make these easy and delicious raspberry pies. —Adele Lifeandthelemons
Makes 4 small pies
- 1 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 125 grams Cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbs cold water
- 2 1/2 cups Raspberries
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs cornflour
- Combine the flour and sugar in a large bowl and stir briefly until the mixture is aerated. Using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut the butter into the dry ingredients until it’s in pea-size pieces that are slightly yellow in color, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drizzle in 2 tablespoons of the ice water and mix just until the dough comes together. (Add one last tablespoon of ice water if necessary)
- Roll out one ball of dough to each of 4 or 5 smaller pie plates and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Set oven to 180 C degrees (350 F degrees).
- Mix raspberrys, sugar and cornflour. Add it to the pie plates. Cook for 45 minutes in the middle of the oven.