If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 burgers
- 4 Omaha Steaks Lamb Burgers
- 2 teaspoons Omaha Steaks Seasoning
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 4 Ciabatta Buns
- 1/2 cup Tzatziki Sauce
- 4 Large Beef Steak Tomato Slices
- 4 Green Leaves
- Prepare the Tzatziki Sauce ahead of time.
- Clean and preheat grill to high. Season burgers as desired with Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side until internal temperature reads 160°F. Sprinkle crumbled Feta Cheese on each burger before removing from the grill.
- Lightly toast the Ciabatta Buns on the grill. Then spread 1 Tbsp of Tzatziki Sauce on each half of bun.
- Place burgers on buns and top with green leaf and tomato slices.