If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 burgers
- 4 Omaha Steaks Pork & Bacon Burgers
- 4 Onion Buns
- 2 teaspoons Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Bourbon Onion Mayonnaise
- 4 Green Leaves
- 4 Beefsteak Tomato Slices
- Clean and preheat grill to high (600°F). Season burgers as desired with Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning. Grill for 5-6 minutes per side until internal temperature reads 160°F.
- Lightly toast the Kaiser Rolls and spread 1 Tbsp. of Bourbon Onion Mayonnaise on each half of buns.
- Place burgers on buns and top with green leaf and tomato slice.