If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: for Pork Bacon Burger with Bourbon Onion Mayonnaise —Editorial Staff
Makes 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 Large Yellow Onion (Sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Beef Au Jus
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add butter and brown slightly.
- Add sliced onions and cook while stirring for about 10 minutes or until onions just begin to caramelize.
- Add Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper. Stir well, reduce heat to medium low and continue cooking for 20-30 minutes.
- When onions are caramelized, add the Beef Au Jus and Jim Beam Black Bourbon.
- Cook until onions have a nice brown color.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Place onions in food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Combine in mixing bowl with mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
More Great Recipes: Entrees