If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 package silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hon-dashi powder
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried bonito flakes
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Prepare tofu sauce by mixing soy sauce, hon-dashi powder, hot water, and grated ginger root. Place block of tofu on a small dish and pour tofu sauce over. Garnish tofu with dried bonito flakes, sliced green onions, and sesame seeds. Serve tofu chilled with rice.