If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Move over goldfish and bunnies! The recipe for these irresistible crackers, passed down through a dear friend's family, become a favorite to everyone who tries them. They are simple enough to feed a toddler enjoying her first movie and with flavor enough to satisfy grown ups on a cozy movie night... after the kids have gone to bed. Make these once and you'll want to make sure you always have some around. —One Hungry Mama
Makes about 3 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 pound extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated (the better the quality, the better the cracker)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In the meantime, cream together butter and cheese.
- Mix flour and salt. Then add flour mixture into cheese and butter mixture. Mix well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten and prick top with a fork. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack