If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite way to use up leftover chicken cutlets. Leftover eggplant and sun-dried tomatoes really can change last night's dinner into a great lunch today. And really, who doesn't make too many cutlets for dinner…. —There's A Cook In My Kitchen
- 8 leftover breaded chicken cutlets
- any leftover baked eggplant slices
- handful microgreens
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato slices
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or coconut sugar
- sea salt and black pepper
- Make vinaigrette: Whisk all ingredients together until emulsified.
- To assemble chicken: Place one chicken cutlet on each plate. Top with eggplant slices, micro-greens and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover each with another cutlet. Garnish with some more greens and tomatoes. Drizzle vinaigrette on top and all around. Enjoy!