If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This gluten, grain, and yeast free recipe is quick and super easy to make. It is also very versatile - you can make it savory by sprinkling some herbs (rosemary is great) on top before baking or keep it plain and spread some jam and nut butter after cooking for a great breakfast or snack! —Kristina's Cooking
cup Tapioca flour
cups Almond Flour
cup Ground Flax and Chia Seed Mix
teaspoon Baking Soda
teaspoon Sea Salt
teaspoons Dried herbs (If making a savory bread)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, tapioca flour, flax/chia blend, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs with an electric mixer, for about 30 seconds or until they are slightly foamy.
- Add the honey into the egg mixture.
- Add the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and fold with a wooden spoon until it forms a wet sticky dough.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and smooth out with a spatula until it is about 1/2-1 inch thick (should be about 12 inches long and 8 inches wide).
- Sprinkle salt and any herbs that you may be using on top.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean (it should be a little soft in the middle or else the bread will be too dry).
- Cool, cut and enjoy!