Author Notes: This gluten, grain, and yeast free recipe is quick and super easy to make. It is also very versatile - you can make it savory by sprinkling some herbs (rosemary is great) on top before baking or keep it plain and spread some jam and nut butter after cooking for a great breakfast or snack! —Kristina's Cooking
cup Tapioca flour
cups Almond Flour
cup Ground Flax and Chia Seed Mix
teaspoon Baking Soda
teaspoon Sea Salt
teaspoons Dried herbs (If making a savory bread)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, tapioca flour, flax/chia blend, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs with an electric mixer, for about 30 seconds or until they are slightly foamy.
- Add the honey into the egg mixture.
- Add the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and fold with a wooden spoon until it forms a wet sticky dough.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and smooth out with a spatula until it is about 1/2-1 inch thick (should be about 12 inches long and 8 inches wide).
- Sprinkle salt and any herbs that you may be using on top.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean (it should be a little soft in the middle or else the bread will be too dry).
- Cool, cut and enjoy!