If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The healthiest cheesecake you will ever get to try. It's raw, vegan, GF, refined sugar free, dairy free, high in protein & magnesium and truly delicious. Use Pink Himalayan salt instead of the regular one and literally EVERY ingredient in the recipe is good for your health. —Evgenia Levant | Australian Wild
Makes 20 mini or 1 big cheesecake
almond meal, cacao, honey
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup cacao
- 3-4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
cashews, lemon juice, honey, coconut oil, lemon myrtle, vanilla extract, salt
- 3 cups cashews (pre-soaked in water for 4 hours)
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup honey or maple syrup or raw agave
- 2 tablespoons Australian Wild lemon myrtle
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Make the base by mixing almond meal, cacao and honey (or maple syrup). Separate and roll into small balls and pat into the cupcake forms. Or pat on the bottom of one big form to make one big cake.
- Make the cheesecake filling by whizzing all the ingredients in a powerful blender until very smooth. Pour the filling on top of the chocolate base. ~ Remember that you need to pre-soak the cashews for 4hrs in water - this will give them a lovely creamy consistency ~
- Pop into the freezer for 1 hour. You are done! Afterwards keep the cheesecakes in the fridge or in the freezer. ~ This recipe is based on the original recipe created by Liana Werner-Gray in 2013 ~