If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe using Soy creamy mixture to create a rosé sauce without all the calories, everyone loves it and they wont no there is no cream if you dont tell tehm —Cynthialovesfood
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 pint mushrooms (optionnal) sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 700 milliliters pasta sauce (your favorite ) 1 Jar
- 1 cup Belsoy Organic Soya Preparation - Belsoy Cuisine Dairy-
- 1 teaspoon sugar ( to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cream ( I always have cubes in the freezer) (optionnal)
- heat oil and cook onion garlic and mushrooms until browned and no liquids remaining
- add pasta sauce, cook 2-3 minutes until warm
- add beloy soya preparation, cooke 2-3 minutes
- add cream (option), add sugar to taste
- taste and adjust seasonning