If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crowd pleaser. Child pleaser. And ode to Claudia Roden. —POCKETKnife.life
- 1/2 pound beets
- 1/2 pound carrots
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint chiffonade
- sea salt to taste
- Peel and shred carrots and beets in food processor (or with a large box grater).
- Combine remaining - vinaigrette - ingredients in a ball jar and shake to emulsify.
- Toss carrots and beets with vinaigrette. Season to taste with sea salt.
- Serve right away or chill - it keeps well in the refrigerator for days.