If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A.K.A Squid Ink Pasta. The perfect pasta that will make a statement at dinner parties or a fantastic dish for halloween —Dee
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 pound squid ink pasta
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes (packed in olive oil), julienned
- 1 cup current tomatoes
- 1/4 cup greek feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and toast pine nuts. (Be careful, they burn quickly). Immediately remove pine nuts, place in a separate dish, and set aside.
- Heat a medium sized pot of water at a high temperature until the water comes to a roaring boil. Turn the heat down to medium. Add the pasta with a pinch of salt.
- Cook at a medium temperature for about 3-4 minutes (or until the pasta tastes ready- al dente)
- Pour cooked pasta in a colander and shake to dry.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl. Combine the pasta and ingredients until well mixed. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.