If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from Guy Fieri (I added more cheese, added leeks, and use half and half instead of cream) this is a perfect holiday side, so cheesy and creamy that even kids who hate brussels sprouts will love it! This is the recipe that made me love brussels sprouts! —Emily
- 1 pound brussels sprouts cleaned and trimmed.
- 1 leek, white and green parts, chopped to 1/4 inch
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Roughly chop brussels sprouts with a sharp knife or mandolin.
- Mix brussel sprouts in a bowl with cheddar cheese, flour, garlic, thyme and leeks.
- Pack into an 8x8 baking dish, pour half and half over brussel sprouts mixture
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, and olive oil. Spread over brussel sprouts.
- Bake uncovered until the brussel sprouts are tender, the sauce is bubbly and the top is golden. About 25-30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side