If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cashew Butter with Hints of Fresh Ground Cinnamon and Vanilla Extract. —fitlexyskitchen
- 2 cups Cashews (Whole)
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Salt (Optional)
- In a food processor pour the two cups of cashews and pulse until grainy. Scrape sides down and turn to ON setting for 2 minutes.
- Next, add in vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and salt (optional) turn to ON setting and process until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Process for about 10 minutes, stop occasionally and scrape down sides. Enjoy!