If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oven Roasted Spaghetti Squash —fitlexyskitchen
- Large Spaghetti Squash (Halved and Seeded)
- Olive Oil (for Drizzling)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash lengthwise in half. With a spoon scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Rub the “flesh side” of the spaghetti squash with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until you can pull the “flesh” out with a fork easily. Enjoy!