If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious dish that was developed for one of our new Driftwood Restaurant Concepts in Cleveland OH - Sanctuary : The Restaurant & Wine Bar! —Sanctuary Restaurant & Wine Bar
Makes 10 scallops
- 8.5 ounces Vegetable Stock
- 6 ounces Risotto Base
- 2 pinches Kosher Salt
- 1.5 ounces Golden Beets (Diced)
- 1.5 ounces Butternut Squash
- 1 ounce Caramelized Apples
- 2 teaspoons Goat Cheese
- 7 ounces U10 Sea Scallops
- 2 tablespoons Blended Oil
- 1 tablespoon Brown Butter
- 3 pieces Beet Chips (3 Per Scallop)
- 2 teaspoons Fried Sage (Per Scallop)
- Pour 8 oz. of stock into saucepan on medium heat. Add risotto, heat through.
- Stir in veg stock
- Add beets, butternut squash, carmelized onion and goat cheese.
- Make final adjustment to risotto with stock then plate into risotto bowl.
- Sear scallops on one side over medium high heat until golden brown.
- Rest scallops on risotto and garnish with sage and brown butter