If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is so too easy to be this tasty —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound green beens, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large non-stick pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add green beans and cook for 7-8 minutes until they soften slightly. Stir in mustard and lemon juice and remove from heat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side