If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’re a fan of this omega-3 rich fish but prefer when it doesn't taste, well, too salmony, this Sweet Citrus Spiced Salmon recipe is for you. Salmon is marinated in pineapple and lemon juice and then baked with a sweet and spicy topping, leaving every bite the perfect blend of flavorful (but mellow) fish! —bitememore
- 3/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6, 6 ounces salmon fillets, skin removed
Sweet & Spicy Topping
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1) In a large resealable plastic bag, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice and salmon. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 2) Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat an 11x7-inch baking dish with non- stick cooking spray.
- 3) For the topping, in a small bowl, combine brown sugar, lemon zest, chili powder, cumin, salt and cinnamon. Remove salmon from refrigerator and dispose of marinade. Place fillets in prepared baking dish and rub brown sugar mixture over salmon. Bake 12 minutes or until fish is flaky.