Author Notes: I made this recipe as a healthier version of a Sushi roll Wrapped in Lettuce. —Satomi
4 to 5 leaves
Red and Yellow color's each quarter
tablespoons 3 condiment paste from Yuzu and chili pepper
In This Recipe
- Drain the water off Momendofu (Momendofu is a more solid type of Tofu). You can do this by placing a heavy object such as a plate onto it or by microwaving it for 1 minute.
- Put lettuce into boiling water for just 3 seconds and then into cold water.
- Mix the Tofu with Yuzu-pepper, Mayo and Sesame seeds.
- Dry the lettuce with a kitchen towel.
- Put the Tofu mix onto the lettuce and put the Paprika and Sesame on top of that, then roll them up and slice it into several pieces.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side