If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe as a healthier version of a Sushi roll Wrapped in Lettuce. —Satomi
- Lettuce 4 to 5 leaves
- Tofu grams 350
- Paprika Red and Yellow color's each quarter
- Yuzu pepper tablespoons 3 condiment paste from Yuzu and chili pepper
- Mayo tablespoons 3
- Sesame seed tablespoons 2
- Drain the water off Momendofu (Momendofu is a more solid type of Tofu). You can do this by placing a heavy object such as a plate onto it or by microwaving it for 1 minute.
- Put lettuce into boiling water for just 3 seconds and then into cold water.
- Mix the Tofu with Yuzu-pepper, Mayo and Sesame seeds.
- Dry the lettuce with a kitchen towel.
- Put the Tofu mix onto the lettuce and put the Paprika and Sesame on top of that, then roll them up and slice it into several pieces.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side