If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For the love of stuffed paste shells —MarieGlobetrotter
- 40 conchiglioni
- 2 teaspoons flat parsley
- 1 small onion
- 550 gr butternut
- 50 milliliters dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons ricotta
- 30 milliliters milk
- 3-4 tablespoons cooked chestnut, hacked
- 300 milliliters liquid cream
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated cheese (cheddar, swiss etc)
- 3 tablespoons almonds
- Peel the onion For the butternut, remove the skin and the seeds, and cut into small dices.
- Cook the onion is a pan with a little bit of olive oil. Add the wine and stir well. Bring down the heat and add the butternut. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Season to taste. Add the flat parsley, nutmeg, cooked chestnut, milk and ricotta. Keep warm.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the cream with the goat cheese but do not boil. Season to taste and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cook the pasta in a large sauce. Drain and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Pour the goat cheese sauce in an oven dish
- Fill each conchiglioni with butternut farce and place on top of the sauce. Sprinkle almonds and cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.