If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love these as the best way to eat Brussels Sprouts - they've a lovely lemony saltiness and they're chips that're good for you. It's a win, win, win! —vanessa green
brussels sprouts, leaves removed
tablespoons bacon fat or butter
zest of a lemon
teaspoons sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two trays with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the brussels sprouts leaves and bacon fat or butter (melted) and mix. add sea salt
- Bake separately on the two trays of parchment until edges brown - about 10min
- Add lemon zest before you serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side