If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As the leaves outside begin to change and the weather turns to that fresh crisp, Spicy Pomegranate Carrots open our palates to the sweet and warm flavors of autumn. The sweetness of the molasses blended perfectly with a touch of cayenne brings vibrant reds and oranges to the table. With the Jewish holiday of Sukkot coming up and Thanksgiving just around the corner, this dish is flawless.
recipe has been adapted and simplified from Melissa Clark's In The Kitchen With a Good Appetite —Mikhayla
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and halved
- olive oil
- pinches salt
- pinches cayenne
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- Lay cut carrots on a flat tray with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle and Drizzle ingredients. Be generous with your flavors.
- Roast at 400F.
- Add fresh parsley for presentation when serving.