Author Notes: A wonderfully easy and tasty recipe that will satisfy omnivores and vegans alike! —Nancy Eakle
pound Brussel sprouts cut in half
cup Olive oil
garlic cloves chopped
teaspoon black pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine Brussel sprouts, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Coat the brussel sprouts completely and pour mixture in a 9x13" casserole dish. Cover with foil
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove dish from oven.
- Squeeze lemon over brussel sprouts and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side