If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A wonderfully easy and tasty recipe that will satisfy omnivores and vegans alike! —Nancy Eakle
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts cut in half
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine Brussel sprouts, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Coat the brussel sprouts completely and pour mixture in a 9x13" casserole dish. Cover with foil
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove dish from oven.
- Squeeze lemon over brussel sprouts and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side