If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple ingredients, mega flavor, all with minimal effort. —Trisha - The Lazy Mom
- 1 packet fresh cranberries
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan.
- Mix gently, heat on low, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat once cranberries begin to burst and turn soft.
- Allow to cool, at which time sauce will thicken.